California Pizza Kitchen Frozen Pizza
  • I love California Pizza Kitchen, and when I found out that there was a frozen version of their pizzas that you can take home and cook, I knew I had to try it
  • They're extremely easy to cook, which I like
  • A perfect food for college kids, minus the cost

• by John Williams

I love California Pizza Kitchen, and when I found out that there was a frozen version of their pizzas that you can take home and cook, I knew I had to try it. You can find them at the grocery store in the frozen foods isle for around $6.

They have a ton of different flavors/toppings.

My favorite so far is BBQ Chicken Pizza.

/> I knew that the pizzas wouldn’t be just like the ones you get at the restaurants, but I figured it would give the general taste and quality.

Overall, they’re not bad.

They’re not the greatest frozen pizza I’ve ever had, but who else sells flavors/toppings such as BBQ Chicken or Spinach?

They’re extremely easy to cook, which I like.

They take about 14 minutes ...

• before being ready, but it’s so easy to over cook them because the crust is so thin.

That’s another thing, if you don’t like thin crust then this isn’t the pizza for you.

Once cooks you only have to let it cool down for a few minutes and then it’s ready to enjoy! A perfect food for college kids, minus the cost.

Overall, the

quality is good.

It’s hard to find a frozen pizza that is just as good as a freshly prepared and cooked pizza.

I like California Pizza Kitchen frozen pizzas, but they aren’t my favorite food.

I enjoy eating them once in awhile.

I would say that you should give one a try, they might grow on you, but don’t go in expecting something out of this world.

quick note by anonymous :

I just had the cpk hand tossed “the works” pizza and without a doubt it was the worst frozen pizza I’ve ever had.
    Cardboard would have tasted just as good. Needless to say, I’ll never buy
    this brand again…..

Stacey says :

I agree it isn’t very good.

quick note by anonymous :

This was the worst pizza I have ever had Very skimpy on the toppings (Canadian bacon and pineapple) and HARDLY any flavor. For the same price I can get a far superior pizza from Dominos.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2721031032040531/k2311a0321/3.21.10