Fw1 car wax  » Cars  »
  • Fw1 car wax is a product that I bought from a gas station where a marketing group was selling it
  • In summary Fw1 car wax is a good product but not amazing one as they claim

• by demandon

Fw1 car wax is a product that I bought from a gas station where a marketing group was selling it. For two bottles it was twenty five dollars. Even though I was amazed by the demonstration that was given by the sales people, in my use the product was not effective as it was shown to me.

They claim that

a waterless wash with Fw1 wax will stay clean for two months. But it was not the case I saw.

My car glasses got dirt even after days of cleaning. But Fw1 wax was very effective in removing the age old stains on my car.

There was hard paint stain on my car and it was gone very easily using ...

• Fw1. That is the biggest advantage I got by purchasing this product.

The cloth that they gave me with the wax was very soft and effective in cleaning. Other great effectiveness of Fw1 wax was with the headlight.

Once cleaned using this wax the headlights were sparkling white and has showroom perfection. I used this for cleaning on a windy

evening.

Since Fw1 has a petroleum smell I repented my decision to use it at a windy time. I felt sick after inhaling the smell for long time.

I will be careful next time I use it for cleaning next time to not inhale it while cleaning. In summary Fw1 car wax is a good product but not amazing one as they claim.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 921031031910431/k2311a0321/3.21.10