Ferrero Rocher hazelnut chocolate  » Food  »
  • I bought a box of Ferrero Rocher hazelnut chocolate for three dollars and it contained twelve candies
  • In its type of chocolates, I think this is the least priced one
  • And at this cost I am surprised with the great taste of the chocolate
  • But this is not a major problem as I am concerned

• by demandon

Ferrero Rocher hazelnut chocolate was my choice of candy for conducting an inexpensive treat. This is a perfect economic candy which is high in quality and rich in its contents.

Ferrero Rocher is looking great in its round shape and small pieces of nuts embedded in dark chocolate.

And another good thing is its box type

of packing which is great for a treat.

I bought a box of Ferrero Rocher hazelnut chocolate for three dollars and it contained twelve candies.

In its type of chocolates, I think this is the least priced one.

And at this cost I am surprised with the great taste of the chocolate.

The paper cover at ...

• the base of each chocolate is one more great addition to its packing excellence.

All together such thing gives elegance to the product and that is one reason that I bought it.

As they claim they are really fine hazelnut chocolate.

One small drawback I felt was that the bug but in the inside of the

candy does not mingle with the chocolate and this makes a feel that I am eating a nut alone at the last bites of the chocolate.

But this is not a major problem as I am concerned.

And one thing I would like Ferrero Rocher hazelnut chocolate to improve is the number of small nut pieces provided on the outer coating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2721031031860431/k2311a0321/3.21.10