DiorShow Extase Mascara
  • I’ve tried it by itself and as a top coat over my other favorite mascaras and I have to say that I prefer it alone
  • I like the way this works because it allows you to separate your lashes before applying a coat of mascara
  • My lashes don’t fall out when I remove the mascara so I know that there are no harsh or harmful ingredients in the formula of this mascara
  • I think what it all comes down to is the tiered shape of the wand
  • If you want thick and long eyelashes, this is definitely the product to go for

• by Intensify

Dior is one of the most reputable make up manufacturers out there. I had not doubts that I was purchasing a great product. While the price would normally have prevented me from buying this mascara had it been made by any other manufacturer, I was eager to take this one home to try. DiorShow Extase Mascara claims to “plump lashes inside and out”.

As was explained to me by a makeup artist, DiorShow Extase Mascara can be worn over another mascara. I’ve tried it by itself and as a top coat over my other favorite mascaras and I have to say that I prefer it alone. Too many coats of any mascara can make eyelashes stick together or start to look spidery and frail. Even

with one coat of another mascara and one coat of this, I started to notice that my lashes were clumping together really badly. By itself, DiorShow Extase looks amazing.

A unique thing about this mascara is the tiered brush that is supposed to imitate the tiered dresses that Dior makes for runways. I think that’s pretty clever! The shape of the brush is a bit intimidating at first, but it doesn’t prevent easy application of the product. I find that mascara wands with non-traditional shapes tend to work really effectively. It’s similar to the Rimmel London Sexy Curves Brush which curves in and out. This one has tiers and alternating brush fibers. There are black fibers to define the lashes. Then, the gold fibers come ...

• in to coat the lashes in the actual product itself. I like the way this works because it allows you to separate your lashes before applying a coat of mascara. This way, you prevent clumping and get a lot of length at the same time. I love the effect of this mascara. My lashes look really long, voluminous, and defined. I don’t get clumped, brittle, or spidery lashes. My lashes don’t fall out when I remove the mascara so I know that there are no harsh or harmful ingredients in the formula of this mascara.

DiorShow Extase Mascara has “SR38 Patented Ceramid” which is an ingredient that is supposed to help repair any lashes that may have become damaged and to help you grow a fuller

set of eyelashes. This is a great plus for any mascara. My lashes are thinner as a result of either forgetting to remove my makeup sometimes or using bad mascara brands. Although I haven’t been using this product long enough to see the results of this ingredient, I have no doubt that I will get fuller lashes from this product.

A tube of DiorShow Extase is about thirty dollars. I’d say that this is a reasonable price for a very effective mascara. I think what it all comes down to is the tiered shape of the wand. Dior is known for its innovation with make up products and this mascara is no different. If you want thick and long eyelashes, this is definitely the product to go for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121031031800431/k2311a0321/3.21.10