Bliss Bikini Perfect Deluxe- Spa Edition
  • This is definitely not nearly as painful as going and getting waxed
  • Plus, I do not end up with the same problem with ingrown hairs that I get with shaving or using products like Nair and Veet
  • I love that I no longer have to go get expensive and painful bikini waxes at the salon

• by Intensify

Spring is coming up and summer is approaching right after that. Everybody is trying to get the perfect bikini body right now. An important component of that is getting a smooth, hair-free bikini line. A lot of products can irritate the sensitive skin of a bikini line so it is really crucial to find the right hair removal products. The Bliss Bikini Perfect Deluxe is very expensive, but it comes with a lot of different things. It contains a cordless trimmer that is rechargeable. It also has six different kinds of attachments for the trimmer so that you can get really precise with hair removal. It has very small tubes of body butter and body scrub and these peeling pads that are supposed to help

get rid of ingrown hairs. It also has a drawstring travel bag that you can throw all of the other products into if you’re headed to the beach! Considering that you get all of this is one package, the price is not so bad.

It might seem a bit intimidating at first, but the product is very easy to use and it works very well. It removes all of the hair in the bikini line. You can switch up the different attachments for shaving different parts of the bikini line depending on how close you want to get. I will admit that it can hurt just the slightest bit, but the majority of hair removal procedures for the bikini line tend to hurt. This is definitely ...

• not nearly as painful as going and getting waxed. Plus, I do not end up with the same problem with ingrown hairs that I get with shaving or using products like Nair and Veet. The in-grown hair remover pads really help keep the bikini line smooth and free from those annoying bumps. I love that I no longer have to go get expensive and painful bikini waxes at the salon. This product has completely changed the way I remove hair on my bikini line. I love it. No matter how sensitive the skin is, this product really works. I have extremely sensitive skin in my bikini line area which makes it almost impossible to shave. Shaving really irritates the skin. Not having to worry about
        bumps or ingrown hairs is a wonderful thing.

The battery life isn’t so great for this product so I am glad that it is rechargeable. You can’t use it while it’s recharging so that is kind of frustrating, but it’s worth waiting around a bit. The entire process is faster than shaving. This can also be used on your legs and your armpits so it is very multi-purpose. It reduces the amount that you have to shave. I always find shaving to be such a pain so I am really glad that I purchased the Bliss Bikini Perfect Deluxe. It is very compact so I can simply throw it in my bag and go. This is such a valuable product. Now I am definitely ready to hit the beach!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121031031650431/k2311a0321/3.21.10