Eyes Lips Face Brightening Eye Color
  • Even though I know they always have very low priced makeup and great deals on cheap shipping and handling or gift sets, I have never been very impressed with their products
  • I like them slightly more than drugstore brands, but still do not enjoy waiting weeks to get makeup that I am ultimately disappointed by
  • What I love about the Butternut quad is that I can either do a really neutral daytime look that I can wear to school or to work or I can use a bit more to achieve a more dramatic night time look when I want to go out to a party or a club

• by Intensify

I have not been very pleased with many of the products I have bought from Eyes Lips Face on the past. Even though I know they always have very low priced makeup and great deals on cheap shipping and handling or gift sets, I have never been very impressed with their products. I like them slightly more than drugstore brands, but still do not enjoy waiting weeks to get makeup that I am ultimately disappointed by. However, one of their products that I have been using for the past few weeks and enjoying immensely is their brightening eye color eye shadow.

The one that I chose to purchase was “Butternut” and it has become a staple in my makeup routine. It comes with four different colors and

a small eye shadow applicator. The four color quad includes two really light pinks (one is a pale pink and the other is more of a peach) as well as two shades of brown (one is a deeper brown and the other is bronze).

The bronze shade is probably my favorite. It has enough shimmer to really pop once its been applied to your eye but it isn’t so shimmery that it looks tacky or over-the-top. When blended with the deeper chocolate brown shade, it has a really nice effect on anyone with a medium to dark skin tone.

It really works with my complexion and enhances my natural eye color. I always use the peach shade as a base for my entire eyelid, then place the ...

• bronze in the inner corner of my eye. I finish up with the deep chocolate brown in the outside corner of my eye and then blend the three together for a nice look.

I can’t really say that I like the lightest pink color. I do not really ever use it much at all. The other three colors are enough to get a really good look.

All of the Brightening Eye Color quads are supposed to make your eyes look brighter and more awake. I really do notice this, especially when I line the bottom of my eyes with any one of the four colors. These eye shadows do last a very long time, especially when you use a primer or base underneath them.

What I love about

the Butternut quad is that I can either do a really neutral daytime look that I can wear to school or to work or I can use a bit more to achieve a more dramatic night time look when I want to go out to a party or a club. These eye shadows are extremely blendable. I do not have to work at it very long to get the colors to mix in just the right combination.

Plus, for just one dollar, I can stock up on a bunch of these eye shadow quads to have enough to last a really long time. This Eyes Lips Face Brightening Eye Color Butternut quad has quickly become one of my favorite make up products. I was pleasantly surprised by it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121031031630431/k2311a0321/3.21.10