Loreal Elseve Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • I did not find it hard to look for this item in the store and I was so amazed when I found out that this item is not that expensive the fact that it is a product of Loreal
  • I am very happy the way this serum treats my hair problem and now I am much confident about my looks
  • My experience with Loreal Elseve Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Serum is so magical and I will continue using it for the rest of my life
  • This hair serum is a very good for everyday use, definitely a high recommended

• by amazingme

If I have to describe the Loreal Elseve Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Serum all I can say is that this product is absolutely fantastic in my hair. I fell in love so much with this hair serum for it makes my hair more manageable than in its usual looks. I have first used this product about three years ago when my hair stylist recommended this for my frizzy hair.

Before, my hair tends to become frizzy more each day due to blowing it with hot hair dryer. I am a person who does not want going out in a wet hair so using hair dryer is already a part of my daily routine until one day I just woke up with a hair looking like

a dried noodles which made me panic. So when I visited my hair stylist and told me that my hair has no nutrients making it so unhealthy. Then she recommended me to use the Loreal Elseve Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Serum.

I did not find it hard to look for this item in the store and I was so amazed when I found out that this item is not that expensive the fact that it is a product of Loreal. So I never had a second thought of buying this hair serum.

I tried first two pumps of this transparent hair serum and after I gently massage on my hair, my hair miraculously became shinny. I got so excited to apply this serum in ...

• every strands of my hair because it is visibly true what is mentioned in its label. In just a couple of days, although I am still using a hot blow dryer, my hair never looks frizzy and dry anymore. I am very happy the way this serum treats my hair problem and now I am much confident about my looks. I intended to apply two pumps in the morning and one pump in the afternoon for a retouch. My hair does not only looks healthy but it also smells fantastic and well-blended with my shampoo and conditioner. From that day, I always carry this hair serum in my purse and use it more often in a dry and hot temperature outside.

I

have tried other brands of hair serum like the one from Watsons but the Loreal Elseve Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Serum is remarkably far different. My hair never feels sticky or uncomfortable even I am sweating. It does not bring flakes or dandruff in my scalp.

I started recommending it to my friends and relatives and they have tested it too. My experience with Loreal Elseve Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Serum is so magical and I will continue using it for the rest of my life. Besides my budget with this product never goes wrong because I am fully satisfied the way it makes my hair healthier, no split ends, and no more frizz. This hair serum is a very good for everyday use, definitely a high recommended.

JOshua says :

can i apply it on my scalp??

amazingme replies :

Yes you can. Actually I use it onto my scalp too because I love the oily texture of this serum. It prevents my scalp also from dandruff.

Galega says :

Actually, this serum is supposed to be applied on scalp. Applying directly and only on hair won’t give the best result.

amazingme replies :

Yes..you can apply this serum directly on your scalp.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121031031530431/k2311a0321/3.21.10