The Paris pass card  » Travel  »
  • I would like to recommend The Paris pass card
  • The Paris pass offer free entrance to over 55 museums and monuments,many Paris attractions, Paris travel card (wich is called Paris Visite pass), some special offers and what I like most, you get privilege to skip long queues at most busy places with this card
  • The prices are high, 4 days one adult pass costed me 129 euro, but I when I've counted all the museums entrance fees and all attractions, that I've been, I found it total not overpriced

• by Andrius

We have just come back from Paris. I would like to recommend The Paris pass card.

This pass is very good deal if you are interested to do a lot of sightseeing in Paris and you don’t want to wait in a long lines.

with this card! We have stayed just a week in Paris so we were on time concerning, this pass just saved us a lot of time.

Also with this pass you get a guidebook with all maps, information, directions and good tips.

I’ve found it very usefull.

They may ship the whole package to your house and delivery is worldwide, it’s not cheap, but you getting time ahead to decide what you want to do in Paris and make your arrangements.

Personally, I like to plan ...

• my trips, I like to know where I am going and what I am going to do before I am getting to my trips, so this pass was very nice alternative for me, I didn’t have to spend many hours online looking for some useful information, I’ve found everything in one book.

And I should say it offered even more what I expect.

The prices are high, 4 days one adult pass costed me 129 euro, but I when I’ve counted all the museums entrance fees and

all attractions, that I’ve been, I found it total not overpriced.

You may chose how many days you want a Paris pass, they have deals for 2,4 and 6 days pass.

The only unpleasant thing about this pass is, that it doesn’t cover your trip from Charles de Gaulle airport and the trip to Palace of Versailles, I had to buy additional tickets for that.

But overall, I would really strongly recommed this pass,it is total valuable for this price, of course if you are active turist like me.

Jennifer says :

Just keep in mind that the pass does not actually let you skip the lines for most major attractions–we had to wait in the lines in every case to exchange the pass for an entrance ticket, which completely defeats the purpose, in my opinion, (they have a disclaimer to this effect on their website, but you need to know that, in our case, this was true for all main attractions (museums, boat rides, tower access, etc.). Also, it is not worth your while to buy a child’s pass, as all the points of interest are free for children under 10, and you can buy reduced metro passes at the stations.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3821031031420431/k2311a0321/3.21.10