John Doe: Save as… John Doe TV show  » TV  »
2.0
  • Digger isn't charismatic or interesting to me, so having him in all of these scenes does nothing for me

• by Orrymain

Dominic Purcell continues on in the title role of John Doe in the episode called Save as… John Doe. The opening begins with a blonde woman named Paulette Chambers, who picks up a briefcase of some importance. With her is her German Shepherd dog.

This sets off alarm bells to me, as an animal lover.

As soon as she puts the dog in the back of the car, she is shoved aside by a man who takes the case and the car, with the dog inside. I’m not sure how easily a dog can protect someone if a window separates its part of the vehicle from the driver.

Paige Rowland portrays Paulette, who goes to John Doe for help. Naturally, he agrees.

It’s not long before my worst fears about the dog are confirmed, and that immediately turns me ...

• John Doe: Save as... John Doe TV show
      off of this show and guarantees that I will never watch this episode again. Show all the dead humans you want, but do not show me a dead dog. That I don’t want to see.

Once again, William Forsythe’s Digger ends up helping John Doe with

this case. I just don’t feel the partnership. It’s another turnoff for me. Digger isn’t charismatic or interesting to me, so having him in all of these scenes does nothing for me.

So, regardless of the drama, I’m a ‘no go’ for this outing of the John Doe series.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1021031031100331/k2311a0321/3.21.10