McDonalds Coffee

• by cjaneb877
      I tried it and I am now hooked. To my sheer astonishment, McDonalds makes outrageous coffee, and the caffine buzz it leaves me with is just what I am looking for! Lets face it, as a mom of three kids all under age three, I

need something to keep me going during the days! I actually have come to enjoy McDonald’s coffee over many local companies that are considered to be a higher grade of coffees. Why? I think its something about the flavor. It is deeper and ...

• darker than I have found many other coffees to be, and I really enjoy that. When I am looking for a cup of coffee, I am seeking a blend that is strong and powerful, deep and dark. I need that in order to successfully start
        my mornings and sometimes, even to carry me throughout the afternoon hours. I, for one, commend McDonalds for coming out with a coffee that is affordable to virtually everyone, bold in flavor, does not skimp on the caffine, and that tastes really great! Five stars, Mickey D’s!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27611103060530/k2311a116/11.6.06