See’s Candies Milk Hollow Easter Egg Bunny candy  » Food  »
  • The gold foil is festive, and I love that it has an adorable white fluff of coloring where the bunny tail is
  • Made of milk chocolate, the bunny is also delicious
  • I believe he cost me about $5.30, so not really cheap, but oh so sweet it was

• by Orrymain

I absolutely love the See’s Candies Milk Hollow Easter Egg Bunny which I recently purchased at a See’s Candy store. I was attracted this holiday treat because of its decorative foil packaging.

In fact, I liked the look so much that I’ve actually kept it on my desk for several days, just enjoying it like it were a tabletop

accessory. The gold foil is festive, and I love that it has an adorable white fluff of coloring where the bunny tail is. There was a cute white ribbon around the bunny’s neck to help dress it up, too, along with pink ears. It is just one attractive little bunny.

The See’s Candies Milk Hollow Easter Egg ...

• Bunny is 4.5 ounces and stands just about 6 inches high and is roughly 4 inches deep. He could be a figurine. When you undo the foil, the impression of the bunny continues, with adorable facial features, including eyes. As I said, I think he’s cute as can be.

Made of milk chocolate, the bunny is also

delicious. It’s long lasting in my book, fulfilling that lovely chocolate craving for quite a while. I started with the ears and worked my way down. It gave me a lot of chocolate smiles.

I highly recommend this Easter treat. I believe he cost me about $5.30, so not really cheap, but oh so sweet it was!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2721031030570231/k2311a0321/3.21.10