Wendy’s New Freschetta Sandwich  » Food  »
  • Today I decided to be a trooper and try the New Freschetta Sandwich that everyone has been buzzing about
  • Now I know why so many people like this meal option
  • It tastes like it comes right out of a bakery, and if anything separates those sandwiches from others in the sandwich category, it would definitely be that bread

• by cjaneb877
      Wendy’s has now come out with a Freschetta Sandwich that is really out of this world. I rarely am in the mood for burgers and fries at fast food restaurants, and so usually I try and open myself to their other options that may be slightly more appealing to me at the time, or a little healthier than the alternatives.

Today I decided to be a trooper and try the New Freschetta Sandwich that everyone has been buzzing about.

Now I know why so many people like this meal option! The bread alone on those sandwiches is amazingly tasty.

It tastes like it comes right out of a bakery, and if anything separates those sandwiches from others in the ...

• sandwich category, it would definitely be that bread! I would tell anyone looking for a quick and easy meal that is filling, and yet not greasy, to try this new sandwich.

It really is quite good.

Now, in an attempt to make the meal a little healthier, I ate a salad along with the sandwich.

I ate about

six hours ago though, and I am still going strong on energy, and not feeling at all hungry.

It was a meal that left my stomach satisfied and content, and that certainly amused my taste buds! For an entire meal to be under five dollars, accomplish those goals, and be healthier than a hamburger, I’d say that is not too bad!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27611103050530/k2311a116/11.6.06