Maxell CD-R Music 25 Pack disks  » Hardware  »
3.7
  • I love Maxell as a brand and trust them, so I figured there wouldn't be a problem

• by Orrymain

From the very first time I tried to utilize these Maxell CD-R Music 25 Pack disks to my most recent uses this month, I’ve had troubles getting the data to work.

This orange box full of Maxell disks looked very attractive when I first purchased it. I love Maxell as a brand and trust them, so I figured there wouldn’t be a

problem. However, as a novice of burning disks, I was quickly frustrated when the burn just didn’t copy and the disk would stop.

It wasn’t the burn program, though, or my CD burner. Other versions of Maxell disks and other brands do their jobs perfectly. It’s just this one group of CDs that I’ve continuously had issues with.

Now one of the neat things about this product is that the disks are colored with different hues to help with organization. There are 3 assorted colors — orange, green, and blue. Whether it’s a fluke or not, I don’t know, but it’s the blue ones that have just not worked. After the burn, I hear interference or the CD files corrupt ...

• Maxell CD-R Music 25 Pack disks
      when I go to open this.

The orange and green ones seem fine. Why the blues would give me the blues, I can’t pretend to understand.

What I do know is that I was able to use about 2/3rd of this box and the rest proved to be useless. While the capacity for these CDs is 80 minutes, on some, I probably

only have 20 minutes of audio that is playable.

On the good side, the color coding idea was nice, the slim pack cases are decent, though not that sturdy, and there is an index sheet available, though it would have been nice if it were two sided.

My advice is to steer clear of the Maxell CD-R Music 25 Pack. My experience is full of negatives.

asgar ahmad says :

re : I love Maxell as a brand and trust them, so I figured there wouldn’t be a problem
Maxell CD- R Music 25 Pack disks comes with very attractive packing of 25 disk you can write in this disk your favorite music smoothly and don’t worry about your music hobby to restore, you can also write in this disk your picture, software, and short movie. its best product for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3321031030340231/k2311a0321/3.21.10