Belkin Surge Protector  » Electronics  »
  • One of the things I like about it is that it really does rest flat on the floor

• by Orrymain

It’s really important to have a good surge protector for your various computer and electronic items. I’m not sure, too, that everyone understands that these only handle one surge, and that can happen without it burning out. I’m a big believer in having a good surge protector for each area where my most important electronics and appliances are.

The latest addition

to my collection, as it were, was this Belkin model which is slim in design. One of the things I like about it is that it really does rest flat on the floor. I’ve had some that rock over from a curved design, and they are a pain. This one, though, is secure on the floor.

It has 8 sockets ...

• and room for those big adapter plugs that are common with computer and electronics. With 3,000 joules of protection, that’s a pretty good thing for a home to have. If you follow the rules, Belkin automatically offers a $100,000 warranty should the Belkin unit not protect against a surge.

Another huge plus for me is that this unit comes with an

8 foot cord. I get so frustrated with tiny cords that don’t allow you to maneuver and situate devices as you want. This is about as long as you can get, and it provides flexibility that I need.

I have faith that this Belkin unit will give my items the security that I want and will protect all the devices plugged into it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1621031030330231/k2311a0321/3.21.10