Pilot Pen - BP-S style  » Other  »
  • Many years ago I bought these for the first time
  • These colors were always bold and intense, the way I like them

• by Orrymain

Over the years, as have most of us, I’ve used a ton of different pens. Some are like part of your hand, natural and sleek, and others feel like cheap crap. One of my favorites is the Pilot Pen - BP-S. These are considered to be in the ballpoint pen category and are known as stick type pens.

Many years ago I

bought these for the first time. I liked them because of all the different colors I could get them in. I’ve had green, blue, red, and purple that I can recall at the moment. These colors were always bold and intense, the way I like them.

The Pilot Pen - BP-S fits nicely into my hand as I write. I feel ...

• comfortable holding them, whether I’m writing or just tapping the pen on my desk. These pens are ones that feel like an extension of your hand. My fingers don’t numb up or ache from an unnatural grip.

The durability of these pens is terrific as well. I’m actually still using these Pilot products from a decade ago (I loved them and bought

a bunch). They have not dried up or paled in their writing output.

The Pilot Pen - BP-S makes my world just a bit more colorful and allows me to make notes that stand out. They have never run or malfunctioned. I don’t get ink all over me or my papers unless I intend to. This is a great choice of pen to utilize.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1221031030300231/k2311a0321/3.21.10