Behold Furniture Polish
  • In my view, it's probably just as good as Pledge
  • So, as I shop in the future, I'll probably just go for whatever the better value is in terms of price and volume

• by Orrymain

As a rule, growing up my mother used Pledge or specialty products to clean the furniture, so I’ve always considered our family to be more of a Pledge one than anything else. Occasionally, though, we’d get Behold Furniture Polish. I’m not sure why; perhaps because it was on sale.

I happen to

notice we still had some Behold Furniture Polish on the shelf, so I’ve been using it lately to do the cleaning, including on some pieces that I’ll call ‘challenged’. These are high dust attractors and pieces that have been ignored or even abused over the years.

For the most part, I’ve been ...

• impressed. The Behold product has done a good job of giving a nice shine, even to those difficult furniture items. The product labels it a ‘brilliant shine’, but I’ll just call it a nice one.

We’ve never had any problems from using Behold on any of our furniture. In my view,

it’s probably just as good as Pledge. I can’t really tell a difference between them myself. Both do clean and shine and both seem to do an equal job in protecting.

So, as I shop in the future, I’ll probably just go for whatever the better value is in terms of price and volume.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5321031030260231/k2311a0321/3.21.10