Revlon Make Up & Concealer Compact with Botafirm  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I used this compact, I was impressed that my fine lines were minimized after I applied it
  • I would recommend this product to women who want to have compact and concealer with sunscreen at the same time at a very affordable price

• by kookie420

I have recently used this new foundation from Revlon and it’s very comfortable to wear even for day use.

I am not a heavy makeup fan. I only use make up when I go out to attend special occasions. My usual get up would just consist of a cheek stain and a lip gloss. When I used this compact, I was impressed that my fine

lines were minimized after I applied it. I look like a few years younger than my age. Even if it has a creamy texture, it’s not heavy on the skin when worn which really made me very happy! I feel that with Revlon Make Up & Concealer Compact, putting on makeup is not a big task for me anymore.

Another good thing about this product ...

• is that it has SPF 20 which will protect my skin, specifically on my face from harmful UV rays when I go out during daytime. Also, it is oil free which is really a good thing because for non heavy makeup users like me, I feel uncomfortable wearing a lot of stuff on my face. It doesn’t show that you’re wearing a lot, meaning it
        looks very natural on the skin.

The product is value for my money because I only need to use little of the compact and I’m ready to go. It’s really a good buy for me since I don’t splurge much on makeup or cosmetics. I would recommend this product to women who want to have compact and concealer with sunscreen at the same time at a very affordable price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121031030250231/k2311a0321/3.21.10