The TV show prison break  » TV  »
  • Prison break really is a great show and I recommend that you go out and buy the box sets or watch them online because you will get addicted to this show from the very first episode you watch

• by thereviewerat1

The TV show prison break was an awesome show and it is a shame that it is not on the air anymore with new episodes. The show was simple to understand and the title explains what the whole show was based on and I couldn’t believe that they were able to do a few seasons of this great show.

Michael Scofield was awesome and WentWorth Miller did a great job at playing Scofield. Characters such a Alex Mahone were a sweet touch to the show.

I loved the plot in the first season and the second season was just as good and I couldn’t believe that each season was better the previous one and the final season ...

foshowtime says :

This is definitely my favorite show ever made After season 1, you ask yourself how many more episodes can they possibly make because they`ve just broken out of prison and the name of the show is Prison Break. But somehow the show kept getting better and better and kept you hooked wondering what will happen next. I`m from Illinois and the show was filmed in Joliet which is pretty cool. T-Bag or Theodore Bagwell is my favorite character The music always changes into an eery type of feel whenever he shows up. He is probably also the most hated character and somehow he ends up with Westmoreland`s stash of 5,000 and the crew eventually chases him down to get it back. Season 4 is my favorite because of all the suspense to recover Scylla, the company`s black book. At first they think they found Scylla and then they realize they`ve only found 1 card out of 6. Brad Bellick dying after sacrificing his life to get the rest of Scylla was also a shock. Overall, I would highly recommend this television series to just about anyone

Vital Expressions says :

My sister and her boyfriend are both really hooked on this show, I never really got into it, but after hearing all of these positive comments I may give it a go. Not to mention there is some serious eye candy in this show. )

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1019031030060631/k2311a0319/3.19.10