Argentina Corned Beef  » Food  »
2.5
  • When it was served the men enjoyed eating it anyway but I did not

• by ladyli

Argentina Corned Beef according to its advertisement is fortified with zinc and iron. However, I still could not enjoy eating this corned beef. It contains too much food coloring.

One time we went on picnic and one of my friends brought some cans of

Argentina corned bees. She requested me to open the cans of Argentina so that we could start cooking it on our portable stove.

But as I was opening one after the other I noted the reddish color does not look natural. It has too much food coloring.

Another disadvantage is it is too watery. While other corned beef are usually more condensed, Argentina is diluted.

At any rate, we have no choice but to cook the corned beef anyway. We sauteed it with garlic and onion ...

• Argentina Corned Beef
      and it did smell flavorful while we were cooking it.

When it was served the men enjoyed eating it anyway but I did not. It just did not have real beefy taste that I am looking for in any corned beef.

Some beefy goodness

is really missing and it was like some extenders have been added into it. I also did not enjoy the greasy aftertaste of Argentina Corned Beef.

I felt guilty after eating this stuff. It does not only taste ordinary but it is also not quite healthy.

Argentina Corned Beef
Kyrie Patina says :

This is the sort of food that a person can expect to find a great deal of at the local Second Harvest or Salvation Army food bank. It feeds a crowd inexpensively.

If I had a very demanding and cheap someone to care for, who ate a lot of food at my expense, and demanded corned beef, I might purchase this about once or twice over the course of a year.

It’s no worse than the lard bottom line flour, bleached sugar and food coloring cake for dessert at the event, and might taste better to some people.

It’s tastier than emergency meal packs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2719031029920631/k2311a0319/3.19.10