Selecta Ice Cream  » Food  »
  • I would say that of all the local brands of Ice Cream here in the Philippines Selecta is the best
  • I have been wondering what could be the secret of this brand and later I learned that they are using coconut milk in their ingredients
  • I love it as sandwich filling and as unique refreshing toppings for my waffles

• by ladyli

I would say that of all the local brands of Ice Cream here in the Philippines Selecta is the best. I’ve practically tasted all the brands but none of them have equaled the superior taste of Selecta.

One thing that made Selecta superior is the fact that it is never foamy.

The other brands are

so foamy that while eating I could not get satisfied.

It is just like eating too much air.

However with Selecta, there are no bubbles but purely creaminess and goodness.

There is also some special taste in this brand of ice cream.

It does not just taste sweet, cold and milky but there is some unique ...

• taste in it.

I have been wondering what could be the secret of this brand and later I learned that they are using coconut milk in their ingredients.

Well this explains why Selecta Ice Cream tastes so good.

While it is true their flavors are all good, my ultimate favorite is the old time Quezo Real.

This is a very simple cheese flavor but I could not understand why it is quite addictive.

Once I start eating a scoop I just could not stop till I got very filled.

I love it as sandwich filling and as unique refreshing toppings for my waffles.

Indeed when it comes to ice cream, I would almost always prefer Selecta.

lilia bituan says :

re : I would say that of all the local brands of Ice Cream here in the Philippines Selecta is the best
    How much cream is there in Selecta ice cream? The best ice cream that you can get in the Philippines is Hagan Das

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2719031029910631/k2311a0319/3.19.10