Car Scents Vanilla  » Cars  »
  • There was scratch and test the smell of the product and after testing many I found vanilla the better
  • I think this is a trick to make it used fast and to make buy the next one

• by demandon

I purchased the Car Scents Vanilla flavor from car wash store for around three dollars. There was scratch and test the smell of the product and after testing many I found vanilla the better.

The smell was good and mild when I tested but in real it is not as mild as I thought.

Some

times it is very strong and many times it is better because the fragrance is there even when riding with window glasses down.

The instructions to use were very minimal written and at first I got confused.

But the product is not very complex to use; so I was able to set it with not ...

• much difficulty.

I would love this product if it has a resealable cover for its scent.

Now once opened there is no way to close the vent.

I think this is a trick to make it used fast and to make buy the next one.

The scent bars can be seen through the vent and

the bar and not very good to look at.

The dark colored thing looks terrible and it is hard to believe that they produce such a good fragrance.

The good thing about car scent is its ease of use and good lasting steel case.

The smell lasts for more than three weeks and what it lacks is the resealable cover.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 919031029810631/k2311a0319/3.19.10