Concord Pet Supply pet store  » Pets  »
  • I have been shopping there for years for the needs of my dogs, and I have always been so impressed with the employees, the cleanliness of the store, and the customer service within the store

• by cjaneb877
      Concord Pet was acutally once a small, ma and pa business that first developed in Wilmington, Delaware. Because the first original shop was so successful, they are now popping up literally at about every other intersection and major highway.

The stores have now entered into the realms of Pennsylvania and are being designed throughout Chester County.

Concord Pet Supply is one of the few pet

stores that I have found that are small enough to make you feel like a valued customer, but large enough to carry an extensive line of pet foods, treats, books, houses, and information.

I have been shopping there for years for the needs of my dogs, and I have always been so impressed with the employees, the cleanliness of the store, and the customer service within the ...

• store.

Concord Pet will also periodically run seasonal sales or holiday events for animals and their owners, and it really is an environment that is completely pet oriented.

I also have been pleased to see that this pet store also takes a proactive stance in advocating for animals with disabilities or without homes.

It is wonderful for me to feel like my business is going

to support greater causes when I shop at Concord Pet.

So, for anyone who has never before experienced a shop in this one stop pet shop, you do not know what you are missing.

Fortunately, because of the company’s widespread success, word has it that it will be not only opening its doors to Pennsylvania residents with tails, but also those residing in other East Coast states in addition.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29611102980530/k2311a116/11.6.06