Johsons Face Powder Compact  » Cosmetics  »
  • I could not use the one that my mom had because it was too thick and I thought it's too heavy for a teenager like me at that time
  • And I think since the compact powder also included oil control, my face was not so oily in a day

• by reviewlover

This was the first face powder compact that I used in my life. When I was still a teenager, I started to look for face powder that I can use every day.

I could not use the one that my mom had because it was too thick and I thought it’s too heavy for

a teenager like me at that time. So I had to look for special face powder which I can use every day.

My mom bought Johsons Face Powder Compact for me. I still remember that my mom choose the natural color of Johnsons Face Powder compact for me. And from that moment, I started to use face powder from this brand every day. I had no problem with this product. There was no allergic reaction as well when I used this product every day. And I think since the compact powder also included oil control, my face was not so oily in a day. My face stayed dry, and ...

• Johsons Face Powder Compact
      I did not get pimple at all.

I think this product will not cost so much. At this time, we can still get the same product in the store or market. The price for this product in the store, you only need to pay less than 8 US dollar. And you can use it

for more than one month for one package of Johsons face powder compact.

It is easy to use as well. You just need to pat gently on face concentrating on oil prone areas. And you can re-do it in a day as well. Your face will have shiny-look and fresh by using this Johnsons Face powder face.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119031029650531/k2311a0319/3.19.10