Aspirin Effervescent tablets  » Medicine  »
  • Headaches are a really common problem, and if we don't cut it with a painkiller, it can last for days
  • The bad thing about normal Aspirin is the taste, so I decided to try the effervescent type, to see if it was easier to take
  • In my case, I have a strong stomach, so I can take it without any problem, and I recommend it for people like me

• by Cal

Headaches are a really common problem, and if we don’t cut it with a painkiller, it can last for days. I have tried different painkillers, and Aspirin is one of them.

You can get Aspirin in any pharmacy without prescription, so that’s a good point about it.

The bad thing about normal Aspirin is the

taste, so I decided to try the effervescent type, to see if it was easier to take.

It really is! The taste is softer for the tongue, and also as it’s effervescent it takes shorter to make effect than a regular Aspirin.

Each aspirin is packed individually, so it can be conserved longer.

Also it ...

• makes it easier to take some with you, as you can cut 2 or 3 pills from the box and take them easily in your bag or even in any pocket.

Aspirin Effervescent is made of, amongst other components, of 400 miligrams of Acetylsalicylic Acid and 240 miligrams of vitamine C.

That was good to know,

as it can help your health too with vitamins.

The bad point is that, if you have a weak stomach, this medicine is aggresive for it, so it’s better to choose a different painkiller.

In my case, I have a strong stomach, so I can take it without any problem, and I recommend it for people like me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2619031029550531/k2311a0319/3.19.10