Singapore Cafe Galilee  » Restaurants  »
900 South Woodlands Drive, Singapore 730900
  • So I decided to proceed to the Woodlands Regional Library to get some writing done
  • I was happy to see that it was halal for the Muslims
  • I thought it was all going to crumble, but it didn't
  • It has a nice and clean ambience which I like

• by Princess Sarah

I have a severe sore throat and could eat nothing at all. It hurts when I swallow anything. But I had to complete some work and I knew that none would get done at home with my little girl.

So I decided to proceed to the Woodlands Regional Library to get some writing done. Inside the library, there is a small cafe called Cafe Galilee. I was happy to see that it was halal for the Muslims.

Since my throat hurts, I just

settled for a walnut muffin. It was served warm. I knew I would not be able to taste anything much, so the walnut muffin was suitable. It was crunchy on top and soft on the inside. I thought it was all going to crumble, but it didn’t.

The staff was friendly but a little slow in service, maybe due to short of staff. The person at the cashier often need to serve at the tables as well. That’s tough. I can see ...

• that they try to serve the customers as well as possible.

There were lots of seats at Cafe Galilee. Some of the seats are wooden or plastic tables and chairs, while others are cuchy stools and glass tables. It does look like the cafe caters for two groups of people here; one who comes to get a bite while getting some work done, while the second group is for those who just want to chill and hang out with friends.

The cafe serves

many different kinds of food, for example, spaghetti, finger foods, Western food, muffins and cakes. Various beverages are also served including tea, coffee, mineral water and juices.

The cafe is such a great place to be when you are at the library, but want to grab a little something to eat while reading or doing your work. It has a nice and clean ambience which I like. Overall, Cafe Galilee is a nice cafe, situated within the compounds of a library. Interesting concept!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 719031029530531/k2311a0319/3.19.10