Bath and Body - Body lotion sea island cotton  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I don't like the general smell of the lotion, and the smell just tends to stick to your skin the whole day
  • I won't recommend buying it, unless you are really fond of the smell, I think personally I won't ever buy this fragrance from Bath and Body, cause there are a lot more that are more fragrant than this one

• by ingking

I got this lotion as a prize from a Christmas raffle, and I’m not really fond of it since I got it. The consistency of the Bath and Body lotion is okay for me, it’s not watery and not too creamy for a lotion.

When you put it on, it tends to

get a little sticky for a while, but you just have to let it dry before putting on clothes or going out into the sun because it would get too sticky on the skin.

The Sea Island Cotton fragrance is also not really fragrant for me.

I don’t like the smell at ...

• all.

It smells a little like musky, and woodsy, and some other smell that I cannot really pinpoint.

I don’t like the general smell of the lotion, and the smell just tends to stick to your skin the whole day.

So I try not to use the lotion at all, not unless

I don’t have any other choice cause it’s the only one I have left.

I won’t recommend buying it, unless you are really fond of the smell, I think personally I won’t ever buy this fragrance from Bath and Body, cause there are a lot more that are more fragrant than this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119031029470531/k2311a0319/3.19.10