Reggae Jammin Jerk Chicken Burgers  » Food  »
  • Coming home from classes last Wednesday, I decided that I wanted something different to eat for dinner that day, especially since I would be the only one at home until late
  • I would not recommend it for people who are looking for a cheap meal to prepare

• by Redtape

Coming home from classes last Wednesday, I decided that I wanted something different to eat for dinner that day, especially since I would be the only one at home until late. I felt like I wanted a burger, since I hadn’t eaten burgers in ages, but I was against buying a burger meal at a fast food restaurant here, since most fast food here has gotten almost unbearably expensive. Therefore, what I decided

to do was buy a pack of burger meat at a supermarket, and make some burgers at home provided that the cooking gas wasn’t finished yet.

The Reggae Jammin Burgers are usually quite expensive, and so when I went into the supermarket, I expected that I would have to fork out about five hundred dollars or more. However, when I got there, I guess since more people aren’t buying them as much because ...

• of the high price, I only had to pay a little over three hundred dollars.

There are five reasonable sized burgers in one pack, and all I had to so when I went home was take out two and fry them, and I was very glad that they didn’t take very long to cook either, since I was worried the cooking gas would finish on me.

As for the Jerk Chicken flavour of

it, I am a bit critical about that. I don’t think it tasted much like jerk chicken at all, but instead like they put extra spice and pepper when they were preparing it. Nevertheless, it was still delicious.

I would not recommend it for people who are looking for a cheap meal to prepare. However, I would recommend it to those who are looking for great tasting burger meat for their homemade burgers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2718031029390831/k2311a0318/3.18.10