Firna-Candle Fragrance Candle
2.5
  • For example, yesterday, when there was a power outage for a couple hours in the night, I noticed that there was not much kerosene oil in the kerosene lamps, and the emergency light wasn’t working too well, so I decided to use the scented candle with the hopes that the scent would both relax me and it would provide me with additional light
  • I would not recommend this to people who are looking for an affordable scented candle to buy

• by Redtape

To be honest, this candle has been around for so long, that I’m not completely sure who bought it, or if one of us got it as a gift. However, what I do know is that the candle has only started being used recently after being put down for years.

I’m not sure what flavour it is supposed to be, but it’s

light green in colour and smells a little like it’s apple scented. However, the funny part of the situation is that the only time I can seem to smell that scent is when I put my nose very close to it, because unlike other scented candles I’ve used in the past, when this one burns, either the smell changes or I don’t ...

• smell a thing.

me with additional light. Nevertheless, I didn’t smell much at first, and then I realized that the smell that was coming from it, was nothing like the apple scent I smelled before I lit it. Instead it just smelt like candle wax and nothing else.

I would not recommend this to people who are looking for an affordable scented candle to buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1218031029330831/k2311a0318/3.18.10