Microsoft digital media keyboard 3000
  • I guess so far this is the most hi tech keyboard that I have own and not to mention some other more interesting features which I think I quite like it
  • I guess the best part of it is that it doesn’t make any noise whenever I am typing something unlike the old ones that I’ve got which really annoys me whenever I am writing in the middle of the night
  • The only problem that I saw in it is that since it is an American keyboard it might take me awhile to get use to using it everyday as this is quite different to the other keyboard that I’ve got

• by Kim

I’ve recently bought a new keyboard for my laptop because my old one was already broken after a long time of using it. The Microsoft digital media keyboard 3000 that I’ve got is quite cool because it is very easy to use especially that it has some nice features like using the internet right away without touching the mouse.

I guess so far this is the most hi tech keyboard that I

have own and not to mention some other more interesting features which I think I quite like it.

I guess the best part of it is that it doesn’t make any noise whenever I am typing something unlike the old ones that I’ve got which really annoys me whenever I am writing in the middle of the night.

The only problem that I saw in it is that since it is an ...

• American keyboard it might take me awhile to get use to using it everyday as this is quite different to the other keyboard that I’ve got.

The other good thing also is that this one is quite affordable knowing its features and everything that I can get and enjoy; I’ve only bought this keyboard for less than 30 GBP from PC world.

There is a wireless counterpart for this keyboard but I

actually prefer using a wired keyboard rather than the wireless ones because they can sometimes be a bit annoying especially when I’m in the middle of writing something and it keep on getting disconnected or out of battery.

Since I am using this one rather than my laptop keyboard I also find it very comfortable typing and it isn’t bulky as to compare with other keyboard because it fits perfectly in my laptop table.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1618031029210731/k2311a0318/3.18.10