Quaker Oats Apple and Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies  » Food  »
  • However, the benefits are well worth the added cost
  • It’s certainly worth the price tag—you get delicious healthy food while getting ahead on your diet

• by poyayan

I always associate diet food with unremarkable taste. I don’t really like yogurt, and sugar-free food tends to taste a bit dry. Then I tried Quaker Oats oatmeal cookies. They don’t come cheap, especially compared to most other cookies most people are used to. However, the benefits are well worth the added cost.

I read that oatmeal is more filling than your average diet food because it

is rich in fiber. That’s why one pack is enough to stave off my starvation for about 3 to 4 hours. For those looking to lose weight like I am, getting less food intake is important—and these oat cookies help achieve that.

Additionally, fiber helps facilitate better digestion while cleaning up some of the impurities and the particular kind of fiber in the cookies—inulin—is an aid ...

• to lowering glucose levels in the blood as well as cholesterol in the blood. Plus, these oatmeal cookies also have 0 percent Trans Fat and contain no artificial flavoring, which are both pluses for health buffs everywhere.

Best of all, the cookies taste great. I’ve tried a couple of flavors already, the apple and cinnamon flavor and the honey flavor. I didn’t touch the one with the

raisins because I don’t really like raisins to begin with. Since my first try, I’ve only ever bought the apple and cinnamon variant simply because they’re the most scrumptious.

You can purchase Quaker Oats oatmeal cookies in individual packs or you can buy them in packs of 6, with 2 packs of each flavor. It’s certainly worth the price tag—you get delicious healthy food while getting ahead on your diet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2718031029070731/k2311a0318/3.18.10