Pizza Hut  » Restaurants  »
1.5
305 Marion Road Princeton, KY
  • I never felt comfortable in the restaurant because the staff was definitely not inviting, and did not enjoy my experience

• by Hodgie10

I have loved Pizza Hut pizza all my life, and used to go on a regular basis to eat there. Ever since the new Pizza Hut location was built in my town it has gone downhill. The appearance of the restaurant is exceptional and drew me to come as soon as it opened, however, as the old saying goes, ‘you can’t

always judge a book by its cover’.

My first visit to the restaurant was very discouraging. Upon arrival, I waited for at least five minutes for the hostess to even acknowledge my presence. Finally I was seated, only to wait five more minutes to order my food. While waiting, I began to observe the employees; not only were there ...

• very few, they seemed to be just standing around doing nothing.

My drinks were brought out eventually with my food, and this is the last time I saw my waitress until she brought the bill. I ran out of soda quickly while eating hot buffalo wings and never was given a refill by the waitress. I never felt comfortable in

the restaurant because the staff was definitely not inviting, and did not enjoy my experience.

I have been to this pizza hut twice more and the service was the same, if not worse. The employees are lazy, and the food is rarely hot. I will not be going back to this pizza hut unless management or ownership changes, I encourage you to do the same.

Pizza Hut

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 718031029030731/k2311a0318/3.18.10