Inglorious Basterds  » Movies  »
  • I think this movie had all the write actors to make it just great, and no other actors (or actresses) would be suitable
  • I enjoyed watching how it all fell into place to make the perfect ending, and trust me this ending is perfect
  • I recommend this movie to any movie lover

• by Tyler

“Let me give you something you wont be able to take off.” A memorable quote from the movie Inglorious basterds. A group of american soldiers named the inglorious basterds who are notorious for killing mass numbers of nazis in brutal ways, sets out to kill hitler once and for all. They conjure up a plan to kill him on German soldier appreciation night at the cinema. When things go wrong

in the right ways, this movie will have you watching from beginning to end.

Let me just start off by saying the acting in this movie is incredible! Brad Pitt is excellent, especially with his accent. Some actors in this movie had to speak in multiple languages, which is just impressive if you ask me. I think this movie had all the write actors to make it just great, and no ...

• other actors (or actresses) would be suitable. On top of that, the directing was done well. Im not a big fan of Quentin Tarantino, but this movie was great with his style of directing, and I couldn’t have watched it any other way.

The story line of this movie was really good aswell. I enjoyed watching how it all fell into place to make the perfect ending, and trust me this

ending is perfect. How the story turns out is just brilliant.

I heard good things about this movie, so I gave it a shot and watched it. This movie did not disappoint me and proved to me that it was worth saying good things about. I would watch this movie again. But if you dont like reading subtitles and dont understand french, dont watch :). I recommend this movie to any movie lover.

Inglorious Basterds

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1118031029010731/k2311a0318/3.18.10