Kodak Easyshare V57 - Powerful Dual Lens Camera
  • I bought this camera when I went to Germany at 2006
  • Since we did not have much time at that time, we have to cover the best background to take picture with
  • I found an interesting feature in this camera, called panorama feature
  • I will very recommend buy the dual lens camera from Kodak

• by milia

I bought this camera when I went to Germany at 2006. I went there for company business purposes, but I also plan to make some trip to some tourist destination places. First impression when the first time I looked at this camera was slim body. Yes, its body was very slim and simple design. Its simplicity made me did not realize its capability to perform more than other common camera, until I used it several times.

First capability I realized for this camera was its capture area. I was amazed when I compared to my colleagues camera, this camera can capture everything in short distance while others can cover only 75% of them. Thanks to dual lens feature of this camera to make it happened. By dual lens feature I can get better focus, because I can get closer to the

object to get full object size. It can capture wider horizontally and vertically. This feature was very useful when I have to take picture short distance or in crowded place where space is limited. When I take pictures in Marientplatz, Munich, I can have my coleagus’s picture with church background with only 2 meters distance with good coverage. It can not possible by camera with single lens.

When my colleagues and I went to Neuschwanstein castle at Southern Munich, I saw many beautiful views from the castle, since this castle was located at the top of the hill. When we looked around the place, it has many beautiful spots to take picture with. Since we did not have much time at that time, we have to cover the best background to take picture with. I found an interesting feature in this camera,

• called panorama feature. We can take photo several times at different frame and join them to make a panorama or surrounding background pictures. After I tried we can cover 360 degrees of background. So in 1 photo we got all the background around us! It was nice feature since we have many beautiful surrounding around the castle, especially when we have a picture in the bridge near the castle.

My colleagues and I had a chance also to go to Paris, where the famous Eiffel tower located. We went there 2 times, in the morning and in the night. In the morning we can took our picture normally, with a good focus with Eiffel background. From upper level of the tower we can take picture the city of Paris with good and sharp detail. When we come back at night, I

have to use night mode to take the Eiffel’s picture otherwise it will not produce good picture. I try several times but the focus was rather blur, because I was freezing at that time and can not stand still while taking pictures. Luckily I got my tripod along with me, so I can take pictures with timer, and I did not need to touch the camera while taking pictures. The result was amazing! It can capture all lights from Eiffel but still, the objects in front of the background, was still looked clear and sharp. It can absorb and balance the light effectively while using night mode. Thanks to this camera’s night mode.

I am really looking forward to have the newest version of this camera. I will very recommend buy the dual lens camera from Kodak. It will not let you disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4318031029000731/k2311a0318/3.18.10