Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon body lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • In addition, I have not experienced any problem with any sticky residue or tackiness being left on my skin once the body lotion is absorbed
  • Unlike some fruity fragrances which I think can be overwhelmingly sweet, Cucumber Melon is a well balanced fragrance

• by deem

If you are like me and really want your skin to be soft, then you know that keeping it well moisturized is a vital step in maintaining that soft and “touchable” quality to your skin. Therefore, I am always on the lookout for body lotions that help keep my skin smooth and soft, that moisturize well, that absorb quickly, and that do not leave a sticky residue behind after application. It is also a bonus if the moisturizing lotion has a pleasant fragrance. I find that the body lotions by Bath and Body Works usually fit all of these criteria.

If you are not familiar with Bath and Body Works, they are a chain of stores that are all over the United States and probably in other countries also. They are usually located in shopping malls or shopping centers. They carry exclusively body products such as lotions, creams, shower gels, and fragrances as well as some cosmetics items.

Often the body products such as the lotions, creams, shower gels, and fragrances are divided into various collections based on fragrance. All of the Bath and

Body Works body lotions that I have tried, I have found to moisturize well and to absorb quickly into my skin when I apply them after a shower or bath. In addition, I have not experienced any problem with any sticky residue or tackiness being left on my skin once the body lotion is absorbed.

The main difference between most of the body lotions offered by Bath and Body Works is in the fragrance. The Bath and Body Works body lotion in the Cucumber Melon fragrance is one of their classic collections. I have purchased various products from the Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon scented collection.

To me, the Cucumber Melon scent is a fresh, light, and fruity, but not too fruity fragrance. Unlike some fruity fragrances which I think can be overwhelmingly sweet, Cucumber Melon is a well balanced fragrance. When I apply this body lotion, I feel that my skin smells fresh and clean — not overwhelmingly of cucumber or of melon — just deliciously fresh.

I think that the Cucumber Melon body lotion would be appropriate for users of all ...

• ages because it is not a teen age type novelty scent like cotton candy or bubblegum, but it is also not a fragrance that is associated with older people like lavender. Because Bath and Body Works stores are located in so many places, it makes it easy to run out and pick up a gift there when you need to for that special teenager in your life, or for a teacher present, etc. Bath and Body Works products are reasonbly priced and are often packaged into gift sets by collection which not only makes gift giving easy, but also makes it easy to purchase severall items in the same collection.

I often purchase several items in the same collection, such as the shower gel, body lotion, and then body splash or fragrance mist, because that way I can “layer” the fragrances. I often like to layer the various products in a Bath and Body Works collection because that way the fragrance of the products is not only enhanced, but has a tendency to last longer after application. I also think it is fun to do because it

evokes a certain “mood” in me.

For example, though I do often use it alone, I also like to apply the Cucumber Melon body lotion after a Cucmber Melon shower gel and then top it all off with a Cucumber Melon body spray. That way I start getting that fresh, light, clean feeling during my shower, I continue the mood with the body lotion, and top it all off with the fragrance. Although I use ethe Cucmeber Melon body lotion all year long, I particularly like it on spring and summer days because it is so light and fresh smelling.

I own the Cucumber Melon body lotion in not only a regular size bottle, but also a travel size bottle so I often keep the travel size bottle in my desk drawer at work. When my hands feel dry during the day, I take a moment to apply the Cucumber Melon body lotion and they feel better again. Because the Cucumber Melon body lotion fragrance is so light, I don’t find it to clash with any fragrance or cologne I might be wearing during the day.

Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon body lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118031028980731/k2311a0318/3.18.10