Olay Natural White Facial Wash  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • I could have one or two but that’s not a problem for me

• by aeczraln04

I was having an oily face before and thankfully I don’t have any problems with breakouts or too much pimples. I could have one or two but that’s not a problem for me. I just want to have a clear face, somewhat fairer but not totally clear. Since I have some blemishes and dark spots, I believe that Olay Natural White Facial Wash may aid the problem and give me even quite noticeable result so I decided to try Olay Natural White Facial Wash.

I’ve

heard a lot of good reviews to it. Some says that they are a living proof that Olay Natural White Facial Wash is a great product to be used and you would really see a great result after using this product. Other says that Olay has been trusted for years that’s why they won’t compromise their name in producing effective products. I believe to their testimonies. After a week of using this product, I was quite contented because the product doesn’t give me any heavy feeling on the face. While other product is quite greasy, Olay Natural White Facial Wash is very light on the face. The product also doesn’t give dryness on my face. Although, I felt like my face was not totally cleanse by the product. Since the product doesn’t give any bad reaction to my face, I continue using the product.

After two weeks of using the product, I expect that this product could lighten up the dark spots on my face. Since I don’t have a ...

• Olay Natural White Facial Wash
      dark skin, and some spots on my face are really not that dark, I expect a quick result. Two weeks is enough for me to see that. But I wasn’t able to see that. What I’ve seen is that I’m having small pimples on my face. As I continue using the product, I am already having a break out. I’ve got some pus in some of my pimples. My skin is getting rough. I’m not using any product on my face that’s why I only
      blame Olay Natural White Facial Wash for the results I’ve got.

This product is not effective for me. I have a very sensitive skin that’s why I will not suggest it to those girls who have a sensitive skin. This product could give you nice impressions at first. You would love the feel of the product, its nice scent and its light feeling on your face. But in time, you should also monitor its visible effects on your face. I am dissatisfied with Olay Natural White Facial Wash.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118031028930731/k2311a0318/3.18.10