Pacific Air Systems  » Business  »
12811 Pacific Hwy SW - Lakewood WA 98499
  • Once we agreed to have them out we were disappointed with their installation and explanations of our new heat pump system
  • The last time they called to schedule I asked why it cost if it was supposed to be free and she said we were renewing our contract for the next maintenance and actually pre-paying
  • The last technician they sent out was so pleasant to be around that I thought about hiring him to work for me
  • As long as you know exactly what you are paying for and you call and let them know if you have a favored technician then I recommend using this company for your heat pumps maintenance

• by Mikaelyn Briana

My first few interactions with Pacific Air Systems were not very positive and I was not expecting to review them very favorably, but after calling them and the last few interactions I need to change my tune. In the beginning I only knew of them from their annoying sales calls. It seemed to me that they were calling all of the time.

Once we agreed to have them out we were disappointed with their installation and explanations of our new heat pump system. When they left after the installation our laundry room was a mess, the system looked horrible, and they had not replaced the panel in our

wall.

After calling a few times to complain they did in fact put a new panel up, but it still looks very bad. They also claimed the heat would reach the other end of our house if we purchased a larger system for more money, the heat still does not reach the other end of the house though.

The maintenance was always disappointing, as the tech was quite rude and treated our things as trash. He got water all over our floor and did not clean it up, he also made disdaining looks at our things.

We called and complained and the company actually sent him out a ...

• second time! He was not as rude the next time but we still called to let the company know that this was unacceptable. After that incident they gave us a free maintenance call but I truly believe it was not free.

Every 6 months or so they would call to set up our next maintenance saying that it would be free because it was on our contract. Yet each time the maintenance was done the technician would come to us with a bill.

our contract for the next maintenance and actually pre-paying. Seems pretty sneaky to me.

So how can this be a positive review? They have answered each and every question that I have, the techs show up on time, and the company responds to complaints. The last technician they sent out was so pleasant to be around that I thought about hiring him to work for me.

As long as you know exactly what you are paying for and you call and let them know if you have a favored technician then I recommend using this company for your heat pumps maintenance. As for sales, I would recommend checking into other companies instead.

Peter Hungate says :

re : Once we agreed to have them out we were disappointed with their installation and explanations of our new heat pump system
    We always resolve any and every customer complaint, we make it right or give you a complete refund. That’s what we do, every time

My name is Peter Hungate, I’ve been the owner for 24 years, if you have ANY issues with our company, please call me [at] 253-203-1040, Thanks you

Peter Hungate says :

re : The last time they called to schedule I asked why it cost if it was supposed to be free and she said we were renewing our contract for the next maintenance and actually pre-paying
    We have over 6,000 maintenace agreement customers, the last tune up in your agreement was prepaid, so there is no additional cost. If you choose to renew at that time, that is your choice, we hope we have earned your continued business

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4118031028810731/k2311a0318/3.18.10