Windows Vista Tips & Tricks by Stuart Yarnold
  • I decided enough was enough, and set about finding myself an informative and useful Windows Vista help book
  • After a few shopping trips here and there, I found a book called
  • The book has kind of become my Vista Bible, if I have a problem I know I'll more than likely find the answer in the book
  • A definitely recommended buy, for anyone that needs a little help with Windows Vista

• by Triz

I updated to Windows Vista around 18 months ago, but even after that amount of time, I was still having problems with certain areas such as screensavers, wallpapers and other bizaar Vista issues. I’m fairly certain anyone who is not a techno geek, will have had problems with the Vista program at some stage or another.

I decided enough was enough, and set about finding myself an informative and useful Windows Vista help book.

After a few shopping trips

here and there, I found a book called… Windows Vista Tips & Tricks in easy steps by Stuart Yarnold.

The book looked useful on my initial flick through the pages, so I parted with my cash and headed home to divulge the information within the pages.

I wasn’t disappointed.

The book is laid out in an easy to use manner, each section is colour coded for simple reference, and there are full colour illustrations on just about every page,

• for every topic.

The instructions for steps to take, such as Disabling Icon Thumbnails, is listed in a fool-proof manner, you are walked through every step of the way.

I was amazed at how much simpler things were, with the Windows vista program, after buying this book.

But wait, there is more! Every page has a tip, a don’t forget, or a beware, nugget of information to digest.

Each little tip and trick, has saved myself hours of fiddling

with my darn computer, and the beware tips are brilliant, if you’re anything like me and not always sure if you’re doing the right thing! The book has kind of become my Vista Bible, if I have a problem I know I’ll more than likely find the answer in the book.

This book has to be a one of the handiest, most useful and easiest computer books I’ve come across.

A definitely recommended buy, for anyone that needs a little help with Windows Vista.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1718031028760731/k2311a0318/3.18.10