Philippine Airlines
  • The major drawback of this airline, I think, is its steep flight fee
  • For a one-way trip to Singapore, it cost me around Php 12,000 already
  • Like Cebu Pacific, I can print my ticket online after paying through credit card, so that was a little convenient

• by brianhacks

I tried Philippine Airlines for the first time when all the seat for a Cebu Pacific flight to Singapore were full. I had no choice but to book using another airline, so I tried this one. The major drawback of this airline, I think, is its steep flight fee.

For a one-way trip to Singapore, it cost me around Php 12,000 already. However, when I would book my flights in Cebu

Pacific, one trip would just cost me Php 5,000 or else, and that would happen even if I’d book the flight a few days near my departure date.

Like Cebu Pacific, I can print my ticket online after paying through credit card, so that was a little convenient. Philippine Airlines, however, are good because of the fact that the staff members, including the flight attendants, were all nice and accommodating.

They ...

• would ask you if you had forgotten anything, if you needed assistance, and would be willing to help you. The flight attendants were all nice.

The airplane, on the other hand, was very spacious and bigger than the one from Cebu Pacific. There was food served, like simple snacks including munchkins, pies and pastries, and if you want some meals for lunch or dinner, they also have some food on stock.

I only ordered some snacks since my flight was in the afternoon, so I was not that hungry. I was able to enjoy the flight because I was comfortable with the seat, and there was a large TV in front.

The airplane looked well-maintained and very modern, and it was kept clean. I was able to leave and arrive on time.

So despite the steep cost, I think that Philippine Airlines is pretty good.

Philippine Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4018031028560631/k2311a0318/3.18.10