Vitress Hair Polish for Damaged Hair  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have been using a lot of hair polish before, but I think Vitress is the best among all those that I have used before
  • I love putting it on, cause it really helps my long hair from tangles, specially at the end the hair
  • Some products are so strong that dandruff would be forming in my scalp before I know it

• by ingking

I was able to try this product when I joined in a free hair coloring event in a mall, this comes for free when you join so I gladly tried it. It really is a good product for my hair. I have been

using a lot of hair polish before, but I think Vitress is the best among all those that I have used before. It’s not sticky, it does not make your hair incredibly oily and it does not weight down your hair. It just coats the hair perfectly, making it look more healthier and smoother.

It also has a great smell, one like a shampoo but less stronger. I love putting it on, cause it really helps my long hair from tangles, specially at the end the ...

• Vitress Hair Polish for Damaged Hair
      hair. It comes in a small bottle, so I can bring it anywhere that I want, and fits compactly in my bag.

Another good thing about the product is that it does not promote dandruff in my scalp. Some products are so strong

that dandruff would be forming in my scalp before I know it. The only downside of the hair polish for me is that it does not tame short, standing hairs, specially those that are still growing so they are standing up at the top of your head.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118031028400631/k2311a0318/3.18.10