Vaseline Healthy White Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am not really after the whitening effect of the product, cause I love my skin color, and I don't believe that lotions could actually whiten your skin
  • But after using this lotion for a couple of weeks, I noticed, and my boyfriend noticed that my skin was getting fairer
  • Also another thing that I really like is that it's not sticky to the skin, specially in our country where it's usually humid, putting Vaseline Healthy White lotion is not a problem since I know that I won't feel sticky

• by ingking

I tried this lotion only because I was out of the body butter that I normally use, so I needed to buy one which is cheap but could also help my skin. When I tried it, I was really surprised that it was really effective. My skin was super dry

before I started using it, and now it’s visibly healthier. I am not really after the whitening effect of the product, cause I love my skin color, and I don’t believe that lotions could actually whiten your skin. But after using this lotion for a couple of weeks, I noticed, and my boyfriend noticed that my skin was getting fairer. My skin also got smoother even hours after I have put on the lotion.

Also another thing that I really like is that it’s not sticky to the skin, specially in our country where it’s usually humid, putting Vaseline Healthy ...

• Vaseline Healthy White Lotion
      White lotion is not a problem since I know that I won’t feel sticky. Also the consistency of the lotion is just right, not too runny and not too clumpy.

My only problem with this lotion is the smell. It doesn’t have any fragrance in it, and the smell is

more of a sunblock lotion, rather than a daily lotion. It’s not really flattering, although the smell is not that strong. But for a person who is used to putting on scented lotions like Victoria’s Secret and Bath and Body, the smell of Vaseline maybe a little too much on the chemical side.

Vaseline Healthy White Lotion
Sharath says :

re : I am not really after the whitening effect of the product, cause I love my skin color, and I don’t believe that lotions could actually whiten your skin
Its a pretty good moisturizer. But doesn’t whiten the skin. The skin remains moisturized and soft throughout the day

Galega says :

It is not as such a whitening product as it doesn’t claim to change the basic complexion. This lotion can definitely make the face radiant and glowing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118031028380631/k2311a0318/3.18.10