Belo Facial Wash whitening and pore minimizing  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think Belo is the best facial wash for me
  • I highly recommend using this product, specially for those who have oily skin like me

• by ingking

The first time I tried Belo facial wash, I was in my boyfriend’s house and this was the only facial wash in their bathroom. I was really surprised on how good it felt on my skin. It was not at all too strong and too drying. I have tried a lot of facial washes before since my

skin is extremely oily so I’m forever looking for that facial wash that would stop the oil but won’t dry my skin. I think Belo is the best facial wash for me.

I also loved the smell of the product, it’s not overpowering, but just enough scent for me. Some products have this chemical scent which really ...

• makes you think twice on what are you putting in your skin. The texture of the facial wash is also great, I liked that you only need a pea-size amount for your face, and it lathers up quickly. It also doesn’t hurt the eyes when you accidentally put some in it.

Belo facial wash also has two

kinds, the pore minimizing, which I use, that can really lessen the size of your pores, specially in the nose area where I have large pores and a lot of blackheads, and then there is the basic facial wash that is just for whitening skin. I highly recommend using this product, specially for those who have oily skin like me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118031028370631/k2311a0318/3.18.10