Simply Orange Juice by Tropicana
  • I noticed a new orange juice being offered at Frys about a year ago called Simply Orange Juice
  • I also was impressed by the price of the juice since many of the brands made from real juice are quite expensive
  • The cost for a bottle of Simply Orange Juice has stayed right around $2.70 for the whole year I have been buying it
  • The juice is one of the best tasting juices I have ever found

• by Luv2rite

I drink orange juice more than any other beverage. I would say that I am a pretty good analyzer of whats good orange juice.

I have tried virtually all of the orange juices sold at my neighborhood Frys store.

I noticed a new orange juice being offered at Frys about a year ago called Simply Orange Juice.

The

juice is made by Tropicana.

The name really caught my attention and the first thing I looked at on the bottle was to see what its made from.

I wanted to know if it was made from real orange juice or made from concentrate.

To my delight and surprise it was really made from real orange juice.

...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2718031028280631/k2311a0318/3.18.10