Papa Johns Pizza  » Restaurants  »
785 West Warner Road Gilbert, AZ. 85233
  • Papa Johns has to be one of the best pizza's I have ever tasted
  • My son actually ordered a Papa Johns pizza and this was the first experience I had with them
  • I have had many Papa Johns pizza since making the change from Pizza Hut and I have never been disappointed

• by Luv2rite

Papa Johns has to be one of the best pizza’s I have ever tasted. I had always been loyal to Pizza Hut up until about 5 years ago when I was first introduced to Papa Johns. My son actually ordered a Papa Johns pizza and this was the first experience I had with them.

I never thought I would ever move away from the pizza at Pizza Hut however, found myself quickly making the change.

There is something about the way Papa Johns has perfected the art of pizza making.

The sauce is absolutely perfect with taste and consistency. They know exactly how much of the sauce to add to their pizzas.

The cheese they use on their pizza is fabulous. There is no after taste that gives the idea that its an imitation cheese.

Its an excellent tasting and true taste of a great choice in mozzarella. The vegetables ...

• and meats they use on their pizzas are top grade.

I have had many Papa Johns pizza since making the change from Pizza Hut and I have never been disappointed. This is pretty good odds considering the number of pizzas we have had from Papa Johns to date.

The Papa Johns location we always order from is located on Warner Road in Gilbert, AZ. I have to give them two thumbs up for great service.

They

have played a large role in always ensuring the pizza we receive is made at its best. We usually get the pizza delivered to our home and we have never had any complaints with the service.

The delivery person is always at our front door in a reasonable amount of time and the pizza is always hot and fresh. That says a lot for this location especially with the number of pizzas we have had delivered from them.

Papa Johns Pizza

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 718031028260631/k2311a0318/3.18.10