Ponds Facial Cleansing Milk  » Cosmetics  »
  • But with Ponds Facial Cleansing Milk, I did not have problem with allergic reaction or irritation
  • I think last time, I paid less than 2 US dollar for one small bottle of this product

• by reviewlover

I am not a person that can use any kind of facial product. My skin get irritation easily if I choose wrong product. It will give allergic reaction when I use facial product which is not suitable for the skin.

But with Ponds Facial Cleansing Milk, I did not have problem with allergic reaction or irritation. I was lucky that I could find this product in the normal supermarket nearby.

And the price of one bottle Ponds Facial Cleansing Milk is not so expensive for some people as well. I think last time, I paid less than 2 US dollar for one small bottle of this product. And I can use it for more than one month. I guess, it’s really cheap for some people.

How to use it? It is so easy.Just like the other facial cleansing milk that ...

• you ever see before, you need to take a little only in your hand than start to put it in your skin face when you want to clean your skin face. After that, wipe your skin face with some cotton or facial tissue to clean the dirt on your skin face.

You can get a better result by putting Facial cleansing astringent from Ponds as well after you clean your

skin face with Ponds Facial cleansing milk. Then you’re finish your skin face cleaning process within no time.

My skin face get more healthy after I started to use Ponds Facial Cleansing milk. Probably because I never sleep with dirty skin face, I always clean it with this product before I go to bed. So the dirt that came during my daily activity will no longer be there when I sleep.

madeeha says :

how to use ponds white beaty cleansing milk?

me.glenrose says :

use it twice daily, in the morning and at night before you hit the sack.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118031028230631/k2311a0318/3.18.10