Clear Anti-Dandruff Shampoo  » Health  »
  • I like the icy-cold feel of this shampoo on my scalp
  • What I don't like about it though, is that it dries my hair

• by jennyvieve

I first learned about Clear shampoo on a TV commercial. Its launching was grand. Whoever were the people behind its very successful launching must have spent an obscene amount of money for this product to be introduced to consumers.

I purchased Clear in sachet and used it. The content of the sachet was watery. It has a nice icy-lemon scent. It

bubbles a lot which is good. I like the icy-cold feel of this shampoo on my scalp. It felt like the bubbles are penetrating deep down and actually working its way to make my scalp free from dirt and any impurities that cause dandruff. After rinsing and even after I stepping off the shower, I could still feel that icy ...

• cold sensation on my scalp. My scalp felt clean like I didn’t have any dandruff at all in just one shower. I felt fresh like there is not a single dirt on my scalp. I can that I am satisfied. I also like that it comes in different variants and shall I say “flavor?”. There is the dark blue shampoo
        for men and the one in pink is for women.

What I don’t like about it though, is that it dries my hair. The shampoo is hair drying that I can almost feel each strand stripped off its natural oil. It is not advisable to use it every day. I’m using it every other day or whenever I feel I need it.

Clear Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3418031028200631/k2311a0318/3.18.10