Celine Dion Chic Perfume  » Perfume  »
2.5
  • The only reason I tried this is when I bought my mum another Celine Dion scent
  • Although she knew that the perfume I was buying was for someone older, I think she choose this one as it is a younger scent, therefore hoping I would want to buy this for myself
  • I thought it was ok, but I didn’t buy it, and don’t have any plans to
  • I only seen this in a 100ml bottle and the recommended retail price is supposed to be around £44, which I know sounds expensive, but it is a large bottle
  • This doesn’t smell that bad and I like all the sparkling parts in it, and it is nice how it is

• by leeanne

The only reason I tried this is when I bought my mum another Celine Dion scent. She likes her scents and has tried a couple of them. when I went to buy the 1 I was buying, which wasn’t this one, the lady at the store gave me a spray of this one. Although she knew that the perfume I was buying was for someone older, I think she choose this one as it is a younger scent, therefore hoping I would want to buy this for myself. I thought it was ok, but I didn’t buy it, and don’t have any plans to. It’s not that it isn’t nice, it’s just that there is so many more nice scents out there.

Looking online for the price and box for this. I had seen the

bottle in the shop and that was nice enough. I only seen this in a 100ml bottle and the recommended retail price is supposed to be around £44, which I know sounds expensive, but it is a large bottle. Then again this isn’t a huge designer branded bottle, and you would probably find that this is manufactured by a well enough known perfume brand, but it’s not exactly Armani or that.

The box is a light but dusky colour. It looks nice enough and it is like it is trying to look fancy, but it doesn’t quite look as expensive or flash as it is trying to be. It is thick enough cardboard and feels a bit rippled. All ok, but I always just take the bottles out of the boxes and throw them away.

• As far as boxes go it looked a bit basic and not that special, but as I mentioned I don’t care about that much.

The bottle is quite nice. It is simple looking and a clear sparkling glass. It is more a rectangular shape, but I would say it is sort of like a half diamond as well. The lid is a kind of triangle shape, and looks ok. It is a dark lid, which looks nice against the white and sparkling part of the bottle. It doesn’t look that cheap, but also there is nothing fancy about it. As far as bottles go it is quite basic, but the odd shape makes this look a bit nicer.

The scent of this is nice. There is a lot of light and fruity scents in here and

they are all different, but mix together well. There is watermelon, amber, musk. Solar green (whatever that is), peony, gardenia, lotus flower, green violets, sandalwood and blonde wood. A nice mix of fruits with the slightly heavier scents mixed through as well.

I would say this is more suited to a younger person, but perhaps someone in their 20’s or 30’s. it has a good enough staying power, and although the scent does disappear quite quick when warmed on your skin, the part that it leaves behind is fresh and light smelling.

This doesn’t smell that bad and I like all the sparkling parts in it, and it is nice how it is. I wouldn’t change anything about it, but there is some similar scents out there which seem to have that bit added extra to them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5617031028040531/k2311a0317/3.17.10