Clorox disinfected wipes  » Housewares  »
  • I don’t generally use wipes or Clorox product that isn’t laundry related, but when I got puppies I noticed a lot of dirt, grime, and paw prints all over my work and TV area
  • It’s definitely an affordable product because I got a container of it for around $3
  • The best part is that it comes in a handy tube to keep the wipes moist and dust free
  • Plus, I like it better than using a spray and paper towel because I can get a lot of surface cleaned up with just one wipe

• by Liberty

I don’t generally use wipes or Clorox product that isn’t laundry related, but when I got puppies I noticed a lot of dirt, grime, and paw prints all over my work and TV area. Needless to say, it was a disgusting mess packed full of germs, so I automatically thought of getting something to disinfect everything. At first I was thinking a spray, but then I came across the Clorox disinfected wipes and figured that would probably be easier to use. I’ve been using this product for

several months now so the following are my pros and cons.

I’ll start off with the pros to Clorox’s disinfected wipes first. What I liked about this product was that it’s double sided, one side is a smooth cloth, the other side has little fabrics in it that is used for scrubbing out what ever it is you need to scrub off. It’s definitely an affordable product because I got a container of it for around $3. I also liked that Clorox’s disinfected wipes are easy to find, I got mine at Target but they’re sold anywhere that sells Clorox products. I was very surprised that these wipes didn’t have a bad smell to them, and I didn’t even need to wear gloves to use them. I was expecting these wipes to smell either like bleach or detergent but it’s almost odorless, and it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I really liked that Clorox disinfected wipes can be used on all sorts of surfaces and it cleans very well, as well as disinfects the surface ...

• Clorox disinfected wipes
      which is hugely important to me because I don’t want to get sick. This Clorox product is gentle enough that it won’t damage surfaces or make your pet sick if he/she happens to lick the surface that was cleaned. The best part is that it comes in a handy tube to keep the wipes moist and dust free.

The only complaint I have about Clorox disinfected wipes is the packaging. The plastic tube that it comes in is suppose to make it easy to pull out but

I find the little hole with the teeth that the wipes go through just makes it cumbersome. I’ve torn a few trying to get it out because the teeth would get caught on the scratchy side of the wipes.

Overall though, I really liked this product. It’s very handy and easy to use, just wipe and throw away. Plus, I like it better than using a spray and paper towel because I can get a lot of surface cleaned up with just one wipe. It saves both money and paper.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5317031028000431/k2311a0317/3.17.10