Greenworks laundry detergent  » Housewares  »
  • It's not as good at getting stains out as other products I've used - with some laundry detergents, all I did was spray or drop some extra detergent on a spot and drop it into the machine, with this one I carefully rinse, spray it with stain remover, etc. I also found that for loads where nothing got a spill or anything on it, I can use a bit less than the instructions say and the clothes come out just as clean

• by booklover

Green works laundry detergent is a new offering from Clorox. It says on the bottle that it is 95% natural, which I suppose is the draw for many people. To be honest, I started using it because I got a coupon for a free bottle. Now I’m on my third bottle.

In general, this

laundry detergent works. It’s not as good at getting stains out as other products I’ve used - with some laundry detergents, all I did was spray or drop some extra detergent on a spot and drop it into the machine, with this one I carefully rinse, spray it with stain remover, etc. I ...

• also found that for loads where nothing got a spill or anything on it, I can use a bit less than the instructions say and the clothes come out just as clean.

I don’t really like the scent when the clothes come out of the washer. The clothes which I hang dry come out

of the washer smelling very strongly of the cleaner, and it’s kind of headache inducing. Once the clothes come out of the dryer, they smell fine - nice and clean - but if you hang dry a lot of your clothes, that first part where you reach into the washer is just very strong.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5317031027920431/k2311a0317/3.17.10