10-Minute Solution Pilates  » Health  »
  • I like the videos in general because, first of all, the videos are easy to follow
  • I don't like watching hour-long videos because I don't have the time to stick to it for too long, due to a tight schedule
  • The exercises may seem simple because they are mostly stretches, but after two weeks I can already see the improvements in how I stretch, and I also noticed that I have an improved flexibility in areas like the spine where I did not notice before

• by brianhacks

10-Minute Solution Pilates is a series of exercise videos which teach and illustrate how to do Pilates in ten minutes flat. This is one of the first Pilates videos I ever bought, and I was glad I did. The box set has five videos, each teaching how to do Pilates which target specifically a certain body part.

The first video is called the 10-minute abs, which is pretty self-explanatory. The second one is called 10-minute buns and thighs, the third is 10-min

burn, the fourth is 10-minute flexibility and the last is 10-minute sculpting.

I like the videos in general because, first of all, the videos are easy to follow. With Pilates, I don’t have to use any other costly exercise equipment to get started.

I just need a big mat where I can lie down and follow the movements in the video. The instructor has a very pleasant voice, she looks nice and her movements are very smooth and flowing.

You can see ...

• that she indeed has a great flexibility and her body is really toned - all because of Pilates. The exercises are done slowly so that anybody can follow and catch up easily.

Another thing I like about the videos is that, they are done in ten minutes flat. I don’t like watching hour-long videos because I don’t have the time to stick to it for too long, due to a tight schedule.

But here, I can do them first thing in the

morning in just ten minutes, without having to get tired from sweating. The exercises may seem simple because they are mostly stretches, but after two weeks I can already see the improvements in how I stretch, and I also noticed that I have an improved flexibility in areas like the spine where I did not notice before.

These exercise videos are great for beginners and advanced Pilates users alike because the movements are really easy that anyone, young and old, can do it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3417031027470431/k2311a0317/3.17.10