Asus Eee PC 904HA Netbook
  • The problem arises when I want to install software that comes on CDs
  • Overall I'm happy with my Asus Eee PC 904HA Netbook
  • It's convenient, compact and has given me no problems over the last 8 months or so

• by MelanyD

I absolutely love my Asus Eee PC 904HA Netbook. The biggest plus being the nifty size. I can take it anywhere! It’s been an absolute Godsend, especially around test or exam time at university. Around these times it’s impossible to get a computer in the labs or the library. Being able to carry around this lightweight laptop means I’m not wasting time waiting for a computer.

The battery does make it a

bit heavy, but it’s all worth it! This battery can last up to a whooping 6 hours and I get around about that figure with mine. It’s a fantastic feature if you’re always on the go like I am.

The keys are reasonably big, especially since it’s such a small computer. I have pretty small fingers anyway, so maybe others with bigger hand might struggle. But to be honest, I’m sitting here ...

• using my larger HP laptop and glancing over at my Asus Eee PC 904HA and there isn’t too big a difference between the actual key sizes.

I remember when I first made the purchase, the mouse was at times overly sensitive and at times not sensitive enough. It seems to have evened out now and I’m not experiencing any problems.

The only real downside I’m experiencing is the lack of a CD

drive (as is probably the same with most netbooks). I guess that is the sacrifice you pay for the compactness of a netbook. For the most part I can transfer files via USB. The problem arises when I want to install software that comes on CDs.

Overall I’m happy with my Asus Eee PC 904HA Netbook. It’s convenient, compact and has given me no problems over the last 8 months or so.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6317031027340331/k2311a0317/3.17.10